Friday, November 7, 2008

Whats Is Meaning Swollen Breasts

hospital and emails


(k) a good week vacation, which I experienced there in the hospital. The claustrophobic feeling in the magnetic resonance scanner is due to the fact lived through techno-music-experience the pure hell, and since the electronic conductivity of my nerves with felt 10 million amps / volts (or whatever may be always current, the correct name ), was tested, I know how you must feel in the electric chair. The best part is that none of the doctors could figure out what is missing me at all. I been suffering for two weeks at a dormant, furry, feet, edgy, difficult for me to walk, climb stairs almost impossible. After all, could all be neurologically excluded, which would actually calm me down.
I found disturbing, however, that reached me just this week while not a single email. For inexplicable reasons, namely they were all deleted from my server. Undetectable, irrevocable. I therefore beg your indulgence, should emails go unanswered. I simply do not get it. The transmitter may therefore be important to me to send emails again, where can I can not guarantee whether they can reach me now, or still deleted be. Somewhere there is currently the worm in it.
So I ask your indulgence. Similarly, as regards the long time for an overhaul waiting homepage. Early next year, this problem should be solved. Otherwise, hopefully it goes
each well.
fits with the exception of my feet with me everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment